Next auction - Online Auction 64
This is preview of the next auction, you cannot bid or buy items from this auction and the content of this auction can be changed!
Dear philatelic friends,
our upcoming "Online" Auction 64 will be held on Saturday, NOVEMBER 28. The auction comprises almost 2.400 rare and important lots, mainly stamps and postal history items, including singles, sets, collections and also some large bulk lots and accumulations.
The auction consists of the comprehensive selection of Europe with classic Austria, interesting Great Britain, Commonwealth and British Empire with wide range of complete sets, high values and specialities.
The sale also includes extensive selection of Czechoslovakia 1918-1939, 1945-1992 or Protectorate Bohemia and Moravia with many scarce lots.
Richard Burda and team
Due to the COVID crises the Auction 64 will be conducted ONLINE in auction house
with the presence of auction agents.
- online through our application BURDA|LIVE BIDDING
- absentee bids sent by e-mail or placed on our website or on philasearch.com
- bidding via the auction agents
- telephone bidding (prior reservation required)
- Online Auction 64 - Will be in: November 28, 2020.
- Public Auction 65 - Will be in: březen 2021.
- Public Auction 66 - Will be in: květen 2021.