Public Auction 38 / Philately
Friday Nov.16, 2012, start at 08:00 GMT (09:00 CEST)
Saturday Nov.17, 2012, start at 7:30 GMT (8:30 CEST)
Place: Conference Center CITY in Prague 4, Na Strzi No.65, Czech Rep.
You can take part through the internet interface on-line in real time - Live Bidding.
The last up-date of live results before closing will be published on Thursday, Nov.15, at 09:00 GMT (10:00 CEST)
After that you can continue to send your bids by email or internet interface.
|DEADLINE Thursday, Nov.15, 2012|
| 21:00 GMT (22:00 CEST)|| Deadline of mail bids|
| 21:00 GMT (22:00 CEST)|| Deadline of registration for Live Bidding|
Then you can also still bid by phone through the independent agents:
Mgr. David Kopriva +420 774 261 036
RNDr. Milos Hauptman +420 602 366 437
RNDr. Michal Zika + 420 777 888 970
How to take part in the auction
1) OnlineSend us your bid fom the Web Catalogue or Web Bid Sheet.
2) By e-MailE-mail your bids to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) By MailFill out the bid sheet from our printed auction catalogue and mail it. You can use just common paper sheet.
4) By Fax+420 511 120 033
5) By Phone(paid service)
DE Mgr. David Kopriva, Tschechien
+420 774 261 036
EN RNDr. Milos Hauptman, Czech Republic
+420 602 366 437
EN RNDr. Michal Zika, Czech Republik
+420 777 888 970
Conference Center CITY in Prague 4, Na Strzi 65, Czech Republic (Map)
6) In Person
7) Live Internet BiddingPublic Auction with simultaneous Internet Bidding available during the auction - We recommend.
To participate in live internet bidding:
- You must first register with Burda-Auction.com. Please note that registration is free. The simple registration enables you after signing in make use of full of advantages (like viewing lots in full resolution etc.)
- At least 24 hours before the auction send us your request to access to our unique Burda-WebRoom application (Register to Webroom). After being approved you receive confirmation e-mail.
- Our world-class platform Burda-WebRoom works in own internet window (we recommend Microsoft Internet Explorer) and there is no need to download any other application.
- We advise new clients to try our WebRoom Simulator. Read the Manual please.
Try our Simulator of WebRoom.
Normal Bidding Increments
| 0 CZK|| 950 CZK|| 50 CZK|
| 1,900 CZK|| 100 CZK|
| 2,000 CZK|| 4,800 CZK|| 200 CZK|
| 5,000 CZK|| 19,500 CZK|| 500 CZK|
| 20,000 CZK|| 49,000 CZK|| 1,000CZK|
| 50,000 CZK || |
|100,000 CZK|| |
1st Auction Day, FRIDAY, Nov.16, 2012
(Philately of Europe, Overseas, Other Collector's Domains)
| 1st Part||09:00-12:00 CEST (08:00-11:00 GMT)|
| Break 12:00-13:00 CEST (11:00-12:00 GMT)|
| 2nd Part||13:00-15:30 CEST (12:00-14:30 GMT)|
2nd Auction Day, SATURDAY, Nov.17, 2012
(Gerhard Hanacek Collection, philately of Czechoslovakia, Bohemia and Moravia, Czech Rep, Slovakia)
| 1st Part||08:30-13:00 CEST (07:30-12:00 GMT)|
| Break 13:00-14:00 CEST (12:00-13:00 GMT)|
| 2nd Part||14:00-16:30 CEST (13:00-15:30 GMT)|
VIEWING OF LOTS:
| BRNO - In the company domicile in Brno, Bohunicka 81: |
All lots no-limits for viewing!
| Monday||Nov.05, 2012||09:00-17:00 Hrs|
| Tuesday||Nov.06, 2012||09:00-17:00 Hrs|
| Wednesday||Nov.07, 2012||09:00-17:00 Hrs|
| Thursday||Nov.08, 2012||09:00-17:00 Hrs|
| Friday||Nov.09, 2012||09:00-17:00 Hrs|
|Monday||Nov.12, 2012||09:00-17:00 Hrs |
|Tuesday||Nov.13, 2012||09:00-17:00 Hrs |
|Wednesday||Nov.14, 2012||09:00-17:00 Hrs |
|Friday||Nov.16, 2012||DATE OF AUCTION *)|
| Saturday||Nov.17, 2012||DATE OF AUCTION *)|
| PRAGUE - In The Conference Center CITY in Prague 4, Na Strzi 65: |
|Friday||Nov.16, 2012||08:00-17:30 Hrs|
| Saturday||Nov.17, 2012||08:00-18:00 Hrs|
IN OUR BRANCH IN PRAGUE, JIHLAVSKA 78 WE DO NOT PROVIDE VIEWING OF LOTS!!!
ATTENTION! All items marked in our catalogue by [COLLECTIONS] are available only in Brno!
PERSONAL PICKUP: CONFERENCE CENTER:
You can take your lots in the place of the public auction just after bidding or end of auction.
In the company domicile in Brno, Bohunická 81:
From Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012, daily 9:00-12:00, 13:00-16:00 Hrs
In the company branch in Prague, Jihlavska 78, Praha 4
Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012, from 10:00 to 16:00 Hrs.
PAYMENT CONDITIONS Abroad customers can pay goods by the bank transfer to Slovak EUR-account.
Customers from USA and Canada can pay by cheque to our agent in USA.
Details and account numbers you will find in your customer's invoice.
ACCEPTING OF MATERIAL
For e-Shop continually.
|Next Auction ||Accepting of material to: |
|#39 - April 2013|| Jan.31, 2012|
| ||This auction is archived, you cannot bid or buy items from this auction!|