About us / Contacts
We thank You for your trust to our company and we are looking forward for next cooperation.
Our company accept consignments for auction and e-shop during the whole year. We take up material from all collectors branches like stamps, postcards, historical documents and photos, holy pictures, banknotes, coins, prints etc.
Your consignment is always in the best hands!
Consigning: How should I consign?
You can choose from several options:
- If You are able to please send Us an e-mail with few images of Your consignments. We will let You know about estimates prices and advice You the next procedures.
Personal delivery - You can bring Your material to our offices in Brno or Prague. Evaluations and estimates are FREE of charge. (Please arrange Your meeting before.)
By mail – Send us your consignment of at least 1.000€ (or 1000$). Please contact us before.
Why sell through us?
The best results with Burda Auction
Exclusive catalogues for special collections:
All great collections deserve special presentation! Burda Auction
possesses the right know-how, skills and experience for creating special
edition of catalogues. We put emphasis on high quality and professional
lot description, extensive and effective advertising and give our
work the best form for succesful sale and the best results.
- contact us by phone or e-mail, describe your collection
- make an appointment to bring items to our office in Prague
- we will appraise your collection for free and we will discuss value
and your options
- send us your consignment by mail of at least 1.000€ starting price
following a prior arrangement
- a transportation by PPL service can be arranged, all parcels
- because of the costs involved, the consignments with market value
below 1.000€ cannot be accepted
The best results with Burda auction:
- excellent international public auctions in Prague with online live
bidding via WebRoom, success in sales over 70%
- large worldwide clientele from more than 120 countries
- full and accurate professional lot descriptions, all lots are displayed
on website in high resolution, translation to English language
- list of lot description with starting prices are sent as soon as possible
- attractive presentation of all lots, detailed descriptions made by
- full colored catalogues with many images, online presentation of
entire auction catalogue on global philatelic market, USA, Germany,
- results posted online immediately after the close of each auction
- all accounts are settled within 35 working days following a completion
of each auction
- commissions for agents for succesful consignment or sale, finder´s fee
- extraordinary collections can be paid in advance
If you have any further questions, please contact us. We will be pleased
to help you.